The idea of asking your girl if she wants to have sex sounds a bit formal. Surely you both understand what is going on? If she’s into it, doesn’t that mean she wants to have sex? But that is not always the case and you do always have to ask.
You can ask:
- I'd really like to hug / kiss / touch / ........... you. Would you like to?
- Do you like it when I do this? Do you want to do it to me?
- Is it OK if I take off your shirt / top / bra / pants ?
- I really feel like having sex with you. Do you feel like it too?
- Have you ever ............ ? Would you like to try it with me?
Be very clear what you are asking.
And remember if she says no to any of these, it means stop. If you're feeling sexual and she doesn’t want to have sex - it is a good choice to masturbate instead. Don't make feeling horny your girl's problem.
Asking for consent is about learning to communicate with your girl. You need to communicate about sex, contraception and your STI status.
How do you know if she is saying no? Find out below