So what’s the perfect way to kiss? Well, there isn’t one. There’s no right or wrong way to do it - only your way. And that’s something you have to figure out for yourself.
But don’t worry, here are a few things to remember when making your move.
- Don’t be scared, be confident. If that guy or girl is letting you kiss them, it means they like you too. It means they want you to kiss them.
- When you’re kissing someone, you’re right up close to their face. Be respectful of that, and be gentle with your lips, tongue - and especially your teeth!
- When two mouths meet, it’s really close and intimate for a human being. If you can get kissing right, whatever follows will be a breeze!
- Learn as you go. You don’t know what your kissing partner likes. Soft and gentle or strong and passionate?
- How long before they want a bit of breathing space? How close should you get? You won’t know until the first few kisses. Don’t rush things.
- If you’re getting bored, they’re probably getting bored too. So shake it up – try something different.
Kissing someone you like can be a beautiful thing – and there is no real right or wrong way to kiss. Kissing and hugging means you can have an emotional connection and experience physical intimacy without going all the way.
Some people think everything changes when you kiss someone for the first time. Do you agree? What’s the best way to do it?